AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Now Includes OneDrive for Business Auditing Reports and Analytics.
Bangalore, June. 30, 2017 -- AdminDroid, the company dedicated to solving IT administrators’ challenges, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter. solution now includes Office 365 OneDrive for Business Auditing Reports. This new version helps the administrators to track access and changes to OneDrive for Business files and folders. The auditing dashboards show the summarized activities performed on all the Office 365 application such as Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Security & Compliance Center. Using this powerful tool, IT administrators will not only be able to extract rich Office 365 auditing reports and statistics, but can also schedule the reports and have them emailed at selected intervals.
Ensuring users are taking action on the right content is the key concern for any Office 365 administrator. To ensure this one had to keep track of all the activities performed on their OneDrive and SharePoint content. Searching and analyzing these activities through the native audit-log-search is similar to finding a needle in a haystack.
AdminDroid, however, provides the summary view of the auditing events in different dimensions and you can navigate these dimensions just by few mouse clicks. It gives the weekly, monthly and daily activities trend along with the top 10 activities in each Office 365 applications. It helps you to find who has access to what and how frequently they use them.
Ensuring that the data is properly managed is the key part of information governance. With AdminDroid inbuilt reports and visual dashboards, it is easy to audit how users are accessing information and how it is shared. This update includes more than 25 inbuilt OneDrive for Business reports.
- Activities on Files – Monitor various activities on files such as creation, access, modification, deletion, upload, download, copy etc.
- Sharing Activities – Track who share / revoke permission to whom and what items.
- Anonymous Access – Track who create anonymous links on what items and monitor all anonymous access on your OneDrive and SharePoint content.
- Activities on Folders – Monitor activies on folders such as rename, delete, restore etc.
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
- Automatic Schedule – Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
- Rich Filters – Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
- Easy Customization – Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
- Report Export – Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS or XLSX.
Founded by IT administrators for the IT administrators, AdminDroid is an IT startup whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning in their solutions. Having been in the trenches themselves once, the people behind AdminDroid clearly know the needs of today’s IT administrators and the budget constraints they work with. So, AdminDroid solutions are sympathetic to your IT and IT budget needs alike. You’ll never get “sticker shock” looking at our price tags, and you’ll deeply appreciate our freeware.