AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Just Got Better, Now Includes Office 365 Auditing Reports and Analytics.
Bangalore, May. 17, 2017 -- AdminDroid, the company dedicated to solving IT administrators’ challenges, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter solution now includes Office 365 Auditing Reports and Analytics. This new version helps the administrators to visualize the activities happen inside their Office 365 environment in a clear way. The auditing dashboards show the summarized activities performed on Office 365 application such as Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Security & Compliance Center. Using this powerful tool, IT administrators will not only be able to extract rich Office 365 auditing reports and statistics, but can also schedule the reports and have them emailed at selected intervals.
Office 365 provides audit log search option in its Security & Compliance center. It helps the administrator to get the audit events in one place. This native option is simple and powerful but it is always difficult to find a needle in a haystack. Admin has to search for the events in order to understand what's going inside their Office 365 tenant. As Office 365 generates a huge number of activities, admin never gets the glimpse of what's going inside their tenant and which activities are failing frequently.
AdminDroid, however, provides the summary view of the auditing events in different dimensions and you can navigate these dimensions just by few mouse clicks. It gives the weekly, monthly and daily activities trend along with the top 10 activities in each Office 365 applications. There is a dedicated dashboard given for monitoring the failed activities so that admin can get a clear overview of failed events and they can analyze the root causes of those activities and fix them as earliest.
Along with the smart graphical dashboards, AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter provides 170+ out-of-the-box Office 365 auditing reports, which are widely sought after by several Office 365 administrators. Modeled after the market demands and search demands of Office 365 administrators, these reports provide rich information that is required to monitor user activities, file and shared items efficiently. Currently, AdminDroid offers the auditing reports for Azure AD, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online applications. More Office 365 auditing reports will be added in the subsequent releases.
- Azure Active Directory – rack the activities on the user, group, licenses, password changes administrative units, directory role, logins and etc.
- Exchange Online – Track mailbox management changes, permission changes, mail flow activities, mobile device activities, DLP activities and changes related to Advanced Threat Protections.
- SharePoint Online – Track the activities on the site collection, access request, sharing invitations, company links, anonymous links, files, folders, and pages.
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
- Automatic Schedule – Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
- Rich Filters – Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
- Easy Customization – Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
- Report Export – Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS or XLSX.
Founded by IT administrators for the IT administrators, AdminDroid is an IT startup whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning in their solutions. Having been in the trenches themselves once, the people behind AdminDroid clearly know the needs of today’s IT administrators and the budget constraints they work with. So, AdminDroid solutions are sympathetic to your IT and IT budget needs alike. You’ll never get “sticker shock” looking at our price tags, and you’ll deeply appreciate our freeware.