AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Now Includes Exchange Online Monitoring and Reporting Capabilities.
Bangalore, Oct. 14, 2016 -- AdminDroid, the company dedicated to solving IT administrators’ challenges, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter solution now includes Exchange Online monitoring and reporting. This new version helps the administrators to visualize the Office 365 and Exchange online environment as never before. The newly added smart dashboards greatly help the administrator to get detailed analytics of major components like User, Groups, Mailboxes, Licenses, Mail traffic and Security by having a quick glance. Using this free tool, IT administrators will not only be able to extract rich Office 365 reports, but can also schedule the reports and have them emailed at selected intervals.
AdminDroid Fills Office 365 Analytics and Reporting Gap
The very foundation of Office 365 rests on the cornerstone of providing an enterprise’s workforce with an “anywhere-anytime” access to IT resources, while completely unburdening the IT staff from the overhead of deploying and managing those resources. However, given Office 365’s oversight in reporting, administrators are forced to depend on PowerShell scripts to extract necessary Office 365 reports. When the enterprises are large and there’s too much data to fetch, such makeshift scripts might be difficult to work with or unreliable.
AdminDroid, however, makes the Office 365 reporting as easy as just clicking few mouse clicks. Pre-configured smart dashboards provide quick analytics info on Office 365 users, mailboxes, groups, licenses, security and mail traffic information. You will get to know how you are utilizing your Office 365 services instantly, just by navigating over the available dashboards. The 50+ pre-built reports cover all of your Office 365 reporting needs, more customization and filters can be applied to existing reports. Additionally, this tool can be installed without any hassles, prerequisite, or dependencies on PowerShell.
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Offers Rich Data in Appealing Interface
In a rich user interface, AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter provides smart graphical dashboards and several out-of-the-box Office 365 reports, which are widely sought after by several Office 365 administrators. Modeled after the market demands and search demands of Office 365 administrators, these reports provide rich information that is required to manage user licenses, users and groups efficiently. The reports are chiefly classified into following three main categories.
- User – Provides deep insight into Office 365 users such as the active, disabled, deleted and users synced from on-premise AD. Additionally, there is out-of-the-box info in this category such as Users without Manager and Users Not in Any Group.
- Group – Gives detailed reporting on group types, size, members, deleted and mail-enabled groups.
- License – Get the information regarding license utilization and how the licenses and services are assigned to the users.
- Security – Get to know the list of the administrators in your environment, users with weak password allowed and users with no password expiry.
- Mailbox Usage – Monitor mailbox size trend, mailbox over quota, active and inactive mailboxes.
- Mail Protection Reports – Helps you to analyze the incoming-outgoing mails, spam and malware.
- Mail Traffic – Get the monthly, weekly statistics of incoming and outgoing mails, malware and spam.
- Mailbox Connection – Find how users are connecting to the mailbox and which browser and operating systems they use.
AdminDroid Reporting Capabilities Highlights
Founded by IT administrators for the IT administrators, AdminDroid is an IT startup whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning in their solutions. Having been in the trenches themselves once, the people behind AdminDroid clearly know the needs of today’s IT administrators and the budget constraints they work with. So, AdminDroid solutions are sympathetic to your IT and IT budget needs alike. You’ll never get “sticker shock” looking at our price tags, and you’ll deeply appreciate our freeware.
Founded by IT administrators for the IT administrators, AdminDroid is an IT startup whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning in their solutions. Having been in the trenches themselves once, the people behind AdminDroid clearly know the needs of today’s IT administrators and the budget constraints they work with. So, AdminDroid solutions are sympathetic to your IT and IT budget needs alike. You’ll never get “sticker shock” looking at our price tags, and you’ll deeply appreciate our freeware