AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Releases
Version: 220.127.116.11 (Feb 27-2018)
Added 100+ reports which provide insights into various Office 365 service usages and inactive users.
OneDrive for Business
- Find inactive users by the last file accessed/shared/synced time. Measure storage trend and daily activities.
- Find idle users by their last team chat/private chat/ call activity/meeting activity. See how users are connecting to Teams.
- Find inactive users and groups by the last post liked/posted/read time.
- Find user's organized/participated sessions, client devices, app usages and call details.
- Find inactive sites by last file-access/page-view. Find inactive users by last file access/synced/external share/internal share etc.
- Find inactive users by last mail read/sent/received time. Find the client devices or applications used to access Exchange.
Version: 18.104.22.168 (Jan 11-2018)
AdminDroid now helps you to easily audit your Power BI Workspaces.
More than 20 reports help you to monitor and keep track of activities on Power BI Dashboards, Reports, Apps, Datasets and etc.
General Power BI Reports
- Management Activities
- Sharing Activities
- Viewing Activities
- Power BI Pro Trial Opt-Ins
- Activities on Dashboards
- Activities on Reports
- Activities on Apps
- Activities on Datasets
Activities on BI Dashboards
- Recently Created Dashboards
- Recently Deleted Dashboards
- Recently Edited Dashboards
- Recently Viewed Dashboards
- Recently Shared Dashboards
- Recently Printed Dashboards
- Recently Exported Dashboards
Activities on BI Reports
- Recently Created Reports
- Recently Deleted Reports
- Recently Edited Reports
- Recently Viewed Reports
- Recently Published Reports
- Recently Printed Reports
- Recently Exported Reports
- Recently Downloaded Reports
Version: 22.214.171.124 (Dec 19-2017)
10 New Reports - Microsoft Teams Auditing, External Users Reports, and more
Microsoft Teams Auditing:
- Now you can get auditing events from Microsoft Teams. You can monitor Login Activities, Settings Changes, Add-On Usage etc.
- Measure Microsoft Teams usage and adoption across your organization's departments, cities, states, countries, etc.
External Users report
- Find the list of external users has access to your Office 365 resources.
- This new report is available under 'Reports > Azure AD > Security Reports'
Users by Subscription
- Find the list of all the licensed users by their assigned subscription.
- This new report is available under 'Reports > Azure AD> License Reports'
Audit Dashboard Enhancement:
- New favorite view added for monitoring external user activities in auditing dashboards.
Version: 126.96.36.199 (Oct 1-2017)
AdminDroid now helps you to easily explore your SharePoint Online environment.
More than 25 reports related to Site Collection, Site Usage, Users, and Groups have been added.
Site Collection Reports
- All Site Collections
- SharePoint Audit Configurations
- Site Collection Sharing Configurations
- Site Collection Upgrade Information
SharePoint Site Reports
- All Sites Report
- Inactive Sites Report
- Sites without Recycle Bin
- Site Sharing configurations
- Sites with Custom Permissions
SharePoint List Reports
- All Lists Report
- Inactive Lists Report
- Empty Lists Report
- List with IRM enabled
- Lists with No Versioning
- Lists with Custom Permission
- All Document Libraries Report
- Inactive Document Libraries Report
- Empty Document Libraries Report
- Document Libraries with IRM enabled
- Document Libraries with No Versioning
- Document Libraries with Custom Permission
SharePoint Site Users
- SharePoint Users by Sites
- SharePoint Site Admins
- SharePoint Guest Users
SharePoint Site Groups
- SharePoint Groups by Sites
- Security Groups by Sites
- Empty SharePoint Groups by Sites
- SharePoint Group Members Report
Version 188.8.131.52 (Sep 27-2017)
Users & Administrators Activities Trend
- New dashboard to get advanced analytics of all the user and administrator activities across all of your Office 365 Application like Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and more.
Office 365 Usage and Adoption
- New dashboard to get the active users and their activities across your organization by their Dept, City, Country and more.
Version 184.108.40.206 (Sep 25-2017)
Skype for Business Reports
- 15+ reports added to provide statistics on your Skype for Business usage. It includes reports on active users, conferences, PSTN usage, call duration, file transfers etc.
General Auditing Reports
- 10+ general auditing reports have been added to give an overview of all the activities happening across different Office 365 workloads under a single view. It includes the reports to track sharing & access information of anonymous and external user activities on SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, and Groups Sites.
- Now every report will have context-specific smart filters. It will help you to easily slice and dice the huge report data and see only the data which is important for you.
Version: 220.127.116.11 (June 30-2017)
Smart Date Filter
- Now you can apply advanced date filters when you create your custom filter inside any report.
- This smart date filter allows you to define a relative time ranges like today, yesterday, this month, last month, last 30 days and etc.
- This capability will help you to create views on the report based on the relative time period like 'Last Month Mail Traffic'. Further, this date filter also allows you to define your custom date range.
25+ OneDrive for Business Reports added to help you to track access and changes to files and folders.
OneDrive for Business File Activities (10 Reports)
- Accessed Files Report
- Modified Files Report
- Uploaded Files Report
- Downloaded Files Report
- Renamed Files Report
- Copied Files Report
- Moved Files Report
- Deleted Files Report
- Restored Files Report
- All Activities On Files
OneDrive for Business Folder Activities (8 Reports)
- Modified Folders Report
- Renamed Folders Report
- Moved Folders Report
- Copied Folders Report
- Deleted Folders Report
- Restored Folders Report
- All Folder Activities Report
Company Link Activities (4 Reports)
- Created Company Links Report
- Removed Company Links Report
- All Company Link Activities
Anonymus Link Activities (5 Reports)
- Created Anonymous Links Report
- Removed Anonymous Links Report
- Updated Anonymous Links Report
- Accessed Anonymous Links Report
- All Anonymus Link Activities
User Sharing Activities (2 Reports)
- User Shared Files or Folders
- User Removed Sharing of Files and Folders
Version: 18.104.22.168 (May 17-2017)
AdminDroid now helps you to discover activities happen in your Office 365 environment.
2 new analytical dashboards provide bird eye view of activities happens inside all Office 365 applications in a single view. Further, it helps you to periodically view the statistics and quickly dive deep into the statistics.
All Activities Dashboard
- It gives you the overall activities happen in your Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Security & Compliance Center. You can see the weekly or monthly activities trend along with the top 10 operations performed in each O365 application.
Failed Activites Dashboard
- This dashboard helps you to get the quick insights of what activities are failing in your Office 365 environment. You can see the weekly or monthly trend along with the top 10 failing operations in Azure AD, Exchange Online, and Security & Compliance Center.
170+ pre-built reports will help you to get the detailed view of activities happens in your O365 tenant in a better and easier way.
Azure Active Directory (62 reports)
- User Changes (5 reports)
- User Logins (3 reports)
- Password Changes (4 reports)
- Group Changes (9 reports)
- Application Changes (10 reports)
- Directory Role Changes (7 reports)
- Directory Changes (5 reports)
- Policy Changes (6 reports)
- Administrative Unit Changes (5 reports)
- Device Changes (8 reports)
Exchange Online Auditing (56 reports)
- Mailbox Access Activities (3 reports)
- Mailbox Activities (5 reports)
- Mailbox Management Activities (12 reports)
- Public Folder Changes (6 reports)
- Advanced Threat Protection (8 reports)
- Role Changes (6 reports)
- Group & Contact Changes (5 reports)
- Mail Flow Activities (6 reports)
- Mobile Device Activities (3 reports)
- Exchange DLP Activities (2 reports)
SharePoint Online Auditing (55 reports)
- Site Collection Changes (4 reports)
- Groups Changes (5 reports)
- Access Request Activities (4 reports)
- Sharing Invitation Activities (4 reports)
- Company Links Changes (4 reports)
- Anonymous Links Changes (5 reports)
- User Share Activities (2 reports)
- File Changes (12 reports)
- Folder Changes (8 reports)
- Page Changes (6 reports)
- SharePoint DLP Activities (3 reports)
Version 22.214.171.124 (March 25-2017)
Login Access to Multiple Users
This premium feature allows the super administrator to add more administrator to access the AdminDroid tool. The newly added administrators have access to all the reports, dashboards, report customization, custom filters, and scheduled reports.
Version 126.96.36.199 (Jan 28-2017)
Product Automatic Updates
Whenever a new version is released, Automatic Updater functionality adds new features and fixes seamlessly without any interruption. It ensures that the product is always up-to-date.
Version 188.8.131.52 (Jan 10-2017)
Introducing Properties View for User, Group, and Contact objects.
- The Properties View shows you all the properties instantly in a single pane with a clear categorization.
- You can access the Properties View from most of the reports.
Upgraded PostgreSQL to version 9.6.1 to ensure security.
Bug fixes and usability improvements.
Version 184.108.40.206 (Nov 17-2016)
Added enhancements and fixes to the Report Viewer.
Ability to sort the report results based on any column.
- For example, if you are looking at the User Reports, you can sort this report by Sign-in Status, Product Licenses, Location, Department, etc.
In report results view, the first column is always fixed.
- For example, when the report has multiple columns, it can be difficult to compare one column with a key column(like username or email id). This feature locks the first column, so the first column is always visible even if you scroll.
Version 220.127.116.11 (Nov 5-2016)
Fixed the bug related to abnormal CPU utilization happen in a certain scenario. Due to this bug sync progress will be shown as syncing always.
Version 18.104.22.168 (Nov 1-2016)
Group members report now supports millions of rows.
Initial loading time of product homepage is reduced.
Bug fixes and usability improvements.
Version: 22.214.171.124 (Oct 17-2016)
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter now allows you to get the detailed analytics and reporting on your Exchange Online environment.
3 new analytical dashboards will help you to visualize your Exchange Online environment as never before.
Mailbox Usage Dashboard
- It gives statistics about the number of active and inactive mailboxes and its trend over past 180 days. It lists the top 10 mailboxes by the size used, the percentage used and the number of inactive days.
Mailbox Traffic Dashboard
- Gives you the weekly and monthly statistics about all the mails, spam and malware traffic in your exchange environment.
Mailbox Connection Dashboard
- Statistics about the connectivity type used to connect the mailbox, browser used and operating system used.
24 detailed reports will help you to understand your Exchange environment better and easier.
Mailbox Usage Reports: (5 Reports)
- Active mailboxes.
- Inactive mailboxes
- Mailbox over warning quota
- Mailbox size over time
- All mailboxes with statistics
Mail Protection Reports: (5 Reports)
- Spam mails sent
- Spam mails received
- Malware mails sent
- Malware mails received
- All mails
Mail Traffic Reports: (8 Reports)
- Top mail senders
- Top mail receivers
- Top spam senders
- Top spam receivers
- Top malware senders
- Top malware receivers
- Daily overall traffic summary
- Daily user traffic summary
Mailbox Connection Reports: (6 Reports)
- Mailbox connections summary
- Mailbox connections by user
- Browser usage summary
- Browser usage by user
- OS usage summary
- OS usage user
Version: 126.96.36.199 (Sep 14-2016)
4 new Dashboards to visualize your Office 365 environment.
- Get information about total users, Sign-in allowed users, disabled users, licensed users, unlicensed user, deleted users, managers, etc..
- Get groups count by its type, empty groups count, mail-enabled security groups count, top groups by its size and more.
- Get the used versus remaining licenses for each purchased subscription, license by services, licensed and unlicensed users.
- Get the number of users with weak password allowed, users without any password expiry, administrative users and applications.
13 new reports have been added to provide more details regarding your Office 365 environment.
Security Reports: (New category)
- Users with weak password allowed
- Users with password-never-expires
- Administrative users with their roles
- Administrative apps in your organization.
User Reports: (3 new reports)
- Synced users from on-premise Active Directory
- Users created in Office 365
- All contacts
Group Reports: (4 new reports)
- Group members report
- Mail-enabled groups
- Synced groups
- Groups size
License Reports: (1 new report)
- Office 365 Subscription usage
Version 188.8.131.52 (Aug 31-2016)
To quickly slice and dice the Office 365 data we have introduced 'Customizable Filters' in AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter.
- Filter Data: Now you can apply filters on all the available columns in the report.
- Save Filters: Applied filters can be saved for later use.
- Copy Filters: Ability to create new filters from existing filters.
Version 184.108.40.206 (June 21-2016)
Report Column Width Customization
- Now you can resize the report columns as per your convenience, simply with your mouse drag.
- Each column size configuration is remembered within the report. So when you access the report next time, you will see all the columns at your convenient size without any tweaks.
Top Scrollbar In Reports.
Earlier whenever you add more columns in the report, it may exceed your screen width, so most of the columns are hidden from the view. If you want to see the hidden columns, you need to access the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the table. It will be very annoying when you are looking at the records which are on top of the report, you need to scroll down all the way to the bottom and access the horizontal scroll and then come to the top to see the column values.
- Now we have duplicated the scrollbar at the top of the reports and this scrollbar will be visible always. So you can easily view the hidden columns.
Version 220.127.116.11 (June 08-2016)
You can use the schedule report feature to create a schedule to automatically generate office 365 reports and email them or locally store it for compliance purposes.
- Hourly, Daily, Weekly and Monthly schedules are supported by the schedule.
- You can compress the report files to zip format to save the disk space and bandwidth.
- Reports can be sent in mail as attachments, links or zip file.
- You can configure your office 365 email to send the reports on behalf of you.
Version 18.104.22.168 (May 13-2016)
Group Type Filter(All Group or Security Group or Distribution Group) added to All Groups report.
Group Type Filter added to Empty Groups report.
Group Type Filter added to Deleted Groups report.
Version 22.214.171.124 (May 04-2016)
All O365 services are displayed in alphabetical order in license filter for easy access.
Now you can register your email to receive product updates from us.
Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 (Apr 21-2016)
- A pictorial overview of all the components of Office 365 implementation
Office 365 User Reports
- All Office 365 Users
- Disabled Users
- Enabled Users
- Deleted Users
- Users Without Manager
- Users Without Manager
- User Not in Any Group
- All Managers
Office 365 License Reports
- All Licensed Users
- Licensed Users By Service
- Unlicensed Users
Office 365 Group Reports
- All Groups
- Empty Groups
- Deleted Groups
- Security Groups
- Distribution Groups
Export Report Data
Single Sign On for O365
- All the dashboard and report data are updated for every 10 minutes
- You can use this 'Sync Now' option to update it manually.It will refresh page if any changes found in sync