Get a clear overview of user accounts in your tenant
- Extracting user account statistics using PowerShell is a simple task in itself. But the real challenge is in making sense of the data as it usually isn’t in a digestible form.
- With AdminDroid’s User Analytics Dashboard, you can get a clear overview of the user accounts in your tenant.
- Graphically get to know the number of users in your tenant, understand the distribution of administrative roles among your users, and much more with our dedicated dashboard.
Understand license distribution in your tenant
- Managing licenses well is a key to optimize the usage of Microsoft 365 Resources.
- AdminDroid’s License Analytics Dashboard offers you a bird’s eye view of the licenses used in your organization.
- Pictorially understand the distribution of licenses by service and get to know the number of licensed & unlicensed users in your tenant.
Get an overview of the Microsoft 365 subscriptions in your tenant
- With the Self-Service Purchase capability introduced by Microsoft, it has become important to track subscriptions, in case unauthorized purchases are made.
- Get an overview of the number of subscriptions purchased by users, free, and trial subscriptions along with details on their status with AdminDroid’s Subscription Analytics Dashboard.
Be cognizant of vulnerable Azure AD objects
- Azure AD houses some features that are vulnerable to security threats and getting to know about them is worth the time. Get to visually understand such objects with the Security Analytics Dashboard.
- Get an overview of the distribution of users with administrative privileges, guest users, and other vulnerable Azure AD objects.
Get an overview of the groups in your tenant
- Gain a high-level understanding of the Azure AD Groups in your tenant with the Group Analytics Dashboard.
- Get to visualize the total number of groups (both Security and Distribution), deleted groups, empty groups and mail-enabled groups.
- Also get to visually understand statistics such as Top 10 and recently deleted groups.