Global Reader Support
We now support using Global Reader with Exchange Admin as a Service Account in AdminDroid. This enhances the compliance goals of your Company as you may now use a Non-Global Admin!
Audit Data Retention Settings
You shall either retain audit data indefinitely or retain data based on your preferred retention period. Data retention allows you to delete old audit records so that you will never run out of disk space.
Disk Space Alerting
Alerts you by email when AdminDroid installed drive gets almost full. Also gives you a detailed info of the disk space consumed by AdminDroid. It also automatically pauses the background synchronization with Office 365 to preserve the internal database
150+ New Reports
100+ Reports on Office 365 Activity Alerts
- We have made it easy to monitor alert triggers with 100+ dedicated reports for Office 365 protection and activity alerts.
Introducing OneNote Auditing
- AdminDroid makes OneNote auditing easier with the newly added OneNote auditing reports.
Microsoft Teams Membership Auditing
- Keep track of member addition/removal, owner addition/removal, members promoted to owner, and owner demoted to member.
Monitor Administrative Role Assignment
- To monitor the users being promoted to admins, we have added 10+ new reports to cover more administrative roles such as Global Reader, Authentication Admin, Password Admin.
Power BI Dataset and Dataflow Auditing
- Included 10+ reports to audit the activities on Power BI datasets and dataflows.
We have added more new reports on already existing categories
Quickly slice and dice any report based on any column with a single tap/click. Easily customize filters to create new views directly from the report result.
Request Portal Access
Concerned on finding the right Admins to grant access? Not anymore. Admins can now request access to your AdminDroid portal right from the AdminDroid login page. Any 'super-admin' can approve or reject the request you've received to your Inbox.
More User Properties in Mailbox Reports
We've brought many Azure AD user properties into all the Mailbox Reports. You can easily find Mailboxes with Specific Licenses, Departments, Office, Location, and more.
More Options to Customize Columns in Reports
We've added more columns to many reports. Hence, we've brought easy controls to customize the columns.
- Search all the available columns.
- Select / Deselect the desired columns by drag & drop.
- Reset the column customization - It will revert the column selection, order, and width to the default.
Email any Report
Email any reports with the applied filters/view right from the reports interface.