AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter Integrates Office 365 Secure Score to Make it More Accessible and Powerful
Bangalore, Mar 20, 2019 -- AdminDroid, the company dedicated to solving IT administrators’ challenges, today announced that its flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with 60+ pre-built Office 365 Secure Score reports which will be helpful to measure the security of your Office 365 tenant. This update includes Secure Score reports on MFA (Multi-factor Authentication), MDM (Mobile Device Management), DLP (Data Loss Prevention), Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Intune. These reports allow administrators and security experts to evaluate their tenant’s security and monitor the overall security of the tenant periodically.
Office 365 Secure Score is an excellent tool for Office 365 administrators, and security experts which greatly helps on a security assessment process by evaluating current security and compliance settings. But few caveats like decoupled portal, unable to schedule, less retention makes it difficult to access and utilize the Secure Score metrics.
On top of what Office 365 offers, AdminDroid provides more customization and easy accessibility which can help Office 365 administrators and security experts to utilize the power of secure score with full potential.
The inbuilt 60+ Secure Score reports make it easy to review, monitor existing security settings, and helps to prioritize the action/settings need to be applied.
The newly added Secure Score based reports expand the usage and unlock the full potential of Office 365 Secure Score.
- Find your Strongest and Weakest Security Areas – Easily find your strong security area and poor security area by checking the ‘Full Score’ and ‘Zero Score’ reports.
- Schedule / Export Secure Score Reports: – Secure Score reports can be customized, filtered, exported and scheduled as per your requirement. The reports can be exported to CSV, Excel, PDF or HTML.
- Longer Retention: – AdminDroid gathers Secure Score data and preserve it in a local database for an indefinite period. Longer retention ensures having access to your old data as long as you need.
- Categorized Reports: – For easier access, Secure Score reports are categorized into MFA Score, MDM Score, Intune Score, Azure AD Score, Exchange Score, SharePoint Score, etc.
- Settings based Reports: – For each control settings, separate reports are created with the necessary information like Maximum score, Obtained score, Recommended settings, and the Current settings of your tenant.
- Score Trend: – As each report denotes a single action/area. It’s easy to find the score changes and take necessary actions.
- No Need to Jump Between Portals: – We have added 60+ reports on Office 365 Secure Score right in the main portal of AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter. It ensures all your reporting and monitoring can be done using a single portal.
- Quick Access: –Any reports can be accessed instantly by typing a few keywords using AI-based search console. To access the AI-based search console, just press Ctrl+Shift+F anywhere from AdminDroid portal.
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
- Automatic Schedule – Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
- Rich Filters – Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
- Easy Customization – Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
- Report Export – Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS or XLSX.
AdminDroid is a leading Office 365 solution provider whose objective is to build IT products that are highly user-friendly and discerning solutions. The solutions built by AdminDroid are always making everyone’s life easier, and more productive. The flagship product AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter tool has been trusted by more than 4000 companies around 100+ countries, and it has managed over 7 millions of Office 365 users so far.