What happens if the Office 365 groups’ storage becomes full?
Office 365 groups' storage allocation empowers users to securely store and share files, fostering seamless collaboration and information exchange. You may face the following issues if the Microsoft 365 groups’ storage is not managed properly.
- Users will encounter a restriction where they are unable to upload files into the Microsoft 365 groups.
- Reaching Microsoft 365 group storage limit will make files read-only in SharePoint Online, restricting any further modifications or edits.
- Users may use personal or unsecured storage locations, which results in potential data breaches and unauthorized access.
- If it is a mail-enabled group, reaching the Office 365 group storage limit may prevent new emails from being received. Senders will likely receive a notification stating that the “recipient's mailbox is full”.
With AdminDroid, you can check and modify Microsoft 365 group mailbox size, ensuring it aligns with your group’s requirements.
- Make use of the easy filters functionality to view various storage quotas configured for group mailboxes.
- Here you can get the entire details of the mailbox size such as prohibit send quota, prohibit send receive quota, archive quota, archive warning quota, issue warning quota, etc.