Is there a limit to send emails in Outlook?
Yes, to enhance protection against spammers, Microsoft Outlook has implemented measures to limit the volume of email messages you can send in a day, as well as the number of recipients allowed per message.
These restrictions are in place to ensure a secure email environment and prevent misuse of the platform, safeguarding both senders and recipients from potential spam-related threats.
The email limits for Microsoft 365 subscribers are as follows:
- Daily recipients: 5,000
- Maximum recipients per message: 500
- Daily non-relationship recipients: 1,000
To increase sending limits,
There is no direct way to increase email sending limits, Microsoft ensures the validation of an account to increase sending limits.
- Keep your account information up to date, including your phone number and alternate email address.
- Update your account's profile information, such as Profile Name, Photo, Date of Birth, and Gender.
- Create a strong password that includes a combination of uppercase/lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Add frequently contacted people to your Contacts in Outlook.com.
- Communicate frequently with your Contacts.