What happens if you don't have MFA?
Are your users underestimating the importance of MFA and procrastinating on MFA registration? Without MFA, their Microsoft 365 account is an easy target. Hackers are constantly developing new ways to steal passwords and identity information. Every moment of delay exposes your organization's security.
Let's explore some more potential consequences:
- Increased Vulnerability: Without MFA, Office 365 accounts and devices are more vulnerable to unapproved access. MFA acts as an additional barrier to your account and prevents Microsoft 365 security breaches.
- Compromised User Identities: Lack of MFA can lead to compromised user identities and potential causes like insider threats and other severe security breaches within your organization.
- Unauthorized Access to Applications: Many organizations use MFA as an initial authorization method for various applications and cloud services. Without MFA, inappropriate users can access these applications and compromise confidential data.
- Potential Impact: The compromise of a single user's account can expose the entire Microsoft 365 tenant to huge risk. Without MFA, the whole organization's data, including customer's information, financial records and more can be stolen by a single cyberattack.
Don't wait until it's too late. Setup MFA today.
- With AdminDroid, admins can easily find all MFA non-activated users with a comprehensive report. This report includes details like ‘User Added Time’ that helps you to identify how long users are not activated MFA for their accounts.
- With 'Custom charts', you can easily visualize and understand the number of MFA non-activated users over time, using a wide range of visually appealing chart views.